top_fixblog_Nexus7Fixes_728x90






Amazon Black Friday Sales

Search This Blog

fixed1t eBay Parts

Monday 10 March 2014

Asus nexus 7 1st Generation Tablet PC - How I Safely open it.

I have been doing significant amounts of work repairing and reconditioning the Google Asus Nexus 7 PC Tablet, and despite being a Mac Person iPhone and iPad user I quite like it.

As I have been opening and closing the Nexus 7 and others have been purchasing reconditioned parts off me from my circus_frontman eBay account.

fixed1t's circus_frontman long standing positive eBay trading

 I thought I'd do a quick series of videos.

 The first is opening the nexus 7 and disconnecting the battery.


I hope you find it useful.


fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Translate