top_fixblog_Nexus7Fixes_728x90






Amazon Black Friday Sales

Search This Blog

fixed1t eBay Parts

Monday 10 March 2014

fixed Nexus 7 Wifi and Wifi plus 3G 1st Generation fixes

Over the past few months I've been repairing many Google Asus 1st Generation Nexus 7 Tablets. These have been a mixture of WiFi only and WiFi plus 3G models.  With constant and occasional hard daily use the Nexus 7 can suffer from a range of problems.

These include:

  • Nexus 7 dead battery 
  • Nexus 7 battery not holding charge
  • Nexus 7 broken charger port (from tripping over the cable)
  • Nexus 7 damaged internal speakers (water damage)
  • Nexus 7 internal speaker failure (kiddies sticking things in the speaker port)
  • Nexus 7 headphone socket not working
  • Nexus 7 headphone sound intermittent
From the repair work I have been doing I have gathered a significant collection of spare parts which have been fully tested and found to be working which I am making available at low prices on eBay.

Of course to do any sort of repair of replacement you need to:
  • take FULL responsibility for what you do
  • ENSURE YOU BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA, APPS AND SETTINGS
  • disconnect any external power supply 
  • Open the case without destroying your nexus 7
  • Disconnect the internal battery safely and without destroying your nexus 7
  • Identify what part you have in your Nexus 7
  • Find the appropriate replacement part
  • Safely remove the defective part, and replace it with the replacement part
  • Safely reconnect the battery
  • Restart your Nexus 7 and test it.
  • BE REALLY PLEASED WITH YOURSELF IF IT WENT WELL :-)
In this blog I will publish a series of 'HOW I DO IT' fixes as tutorial videos for educational purposes, what you decide to do with them is completely your responsibility, I accept no liability..

I will also put links to items I have currently on eBay for UK buyers, I will shipped further but as we all know postage is getting expensive so buyers will need to confirm the shipping fee with me.

The first video is ready it is:

How I Safely open the Google Asus nexus 7 1st Generation Tablet PC

Below is a link to the current recycled Nexus 7 Spare Parts I have available on eBay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Translate