top_fixblog_Nexus7Fixes_728x90






Amazon Black Friday Sales

Search This Blog

fixed1t eBay Parts

Sunday 1 November 2015

Nexus 7 Android OS 5 LOLLIPOP Installation WARNING

Since Google released Nexus 7 Android OS 5 LOLLIPOP there have been an increasing number of Nexus 7 2012 and 2013 owners whose tablets have frozen at the Google startup splash screen:

   

 The common symptom of this terminal condition, is for the device to be stuck in a loop at the Google flash stage. The device goes no further however long it is left.

So before deciding to install Android Google 5 LOLLIPOP



I recommend you look at the additional functionality Android OS 5 LOLLIPOP is offering over 4.4.4 KITKA,  and decide if its worth risking killing your Nexus 7 to have this upgrade?

To give you some idea of how I feel about this, I have downgraded my LOLLIPOP Nexus 7 devices to KITKAT 4.4.4

Also, I am only selling :

fixed1t Android 4.4.4 KITKAT second user replacement motherboards on eBay

for the foreseeable future and I know what I am doing and how to mend these Nexus 7 Android Tablets.


#fixed1tandroidtip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Translate