top_fixblog_Nexus7Fixes_728x90






Amazon Black Friday Sales

Search This Blog

fixed1t eBay Parts

Wednesday 9 April 2014

How I Removed The LOCA Glue from Working Nexus 7 LCD Display In 5 Minutes

For the last month or so I have destroyed over 10 cracked and shattered Google Nexus 7 touch screens in an attempt to extract the working LCD unit.  As can be seen from the picture below, the outcome was always a shattered LCD panel.


Last week using off the wall ideas and lateral thought (the only type I do) I finally cracked it.

Having safely removed an LCD Panel I set about removing the glue 'on video' and performing the test.  It worked perfectly, hope it works for you.

Removing UV Glue LOCA from Working LCD Display of a Nexus 7 In 5 Minutes

 Once you've watched the video ensure you come back to find out how I make the LOCA Removal Putty.

Below is the link to:

Removing LOCA Glue From A Nexus 7 - How I Make The LOCA Removing Putty


If you like this please give the thumbs up.  If its useful please like the Video and share it.

Thanks fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Translate