top_fixblog_Nexus7Fixes_728x90






Amazon Black Friday Sales

Search This Blog

fixed1t eBay Parts

Monday 10 March 2014

How I Replace A Nexus 7 WiFi and 3G Lithium Batteries

If your having battery problems with your 1st Generation Google Asus Nexus 7 then check out my video below on selecting the right replacement battery.


Once you have selected the right battery you can check out if I have any recycled Nexus 7 1st Generation batteries on eBay

Below is a link to the current recycled Nexus 7 Spare Parts I have available on eBay.






Once you have the replacement battery the video below shows you a simple and slow step by step guide as to how I safely shutdown my Google Nexus 7 Wifi + 3G model.

It then shows how I safely crack open the back of the case, disconnect then remove the internal 3G Lithium Battery ensure I have the right battery then how I install a new battery, close the back and restart the nexus 7 3g.


 Remember, I always back up my devices before doing anything, please ensure you do the same. I take no responsibility or liability for this fix, It is for educational purposes for competent with sufficient skill and experience to complete this task. If you find this useful please hare it and give it the thumbs up.
 fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Translate